These are the requirements that Salvon asks you to meet in order to request your urgent credits:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have permanent residence in Spain
- Not be insolvent
- Accept a financial and credit assessment
- You do not need payroll
- You can be in financial credit institutions, but not have the debt with any financial entity
What conditions does Salvon offer in its loans?
Here are the conditions of Salvon’s quick loans so you can judge if it is the best option for you:
- If it is your first loan with Savos, the maximum limit is 300 euros. In order to check if you are a customer that meets your debts. Once this first loan is returned you can opt for larger amounts, up to 900 euros.
- If you are already a customer you can request mini-credits up to 900 euros, provided you have paid the fees of the previous online credits.
- You can get your credit by being in financial credit institutions, or any other delinquent file. As a condition they put you that the debt is not with any similar financial entity.
- You can return your money in weekly installments. You can select from 13 to 26 weeks to pay off your debt, with weekly payments. This way it is much more comfortable and easy to return the money.
As a representative example of a quick loan with Salvon, we ask for 200 euros of loan to be paid in 13 weeks (3 months). You would pay 13 weekly installments of 23.96 euros, paying a total of 311.48 euros in 13 weeks for your online mini-credit.
How do I request a quick loan at Salvon?
Applying for a Salvon loan is very easy, you just need to visit their website, from any internet device and follow the steps below:
- Select amount you need.
- You select the credit repayment term, you can choose between 13 weeks (2 and a half months) or 26 weeks (6 and a half months).
- Fill in the application form, where you enter your basic personal and bank details.
- You send the documentation they need:
- DNI (National Identity Document) or NIE, which is the way to prove your identity.
- Proof of income, to check if you have demonstrable periodic income with which to face the fees.
- Bank receipt, where you show that you are the owner of the account you have provided.
- At most in 48 hours you receive an answer as to whether your urgent credit has been approved or not.
- You receive the transfer, once your application is approved, you will have the money in your bank account in a few minutes.
- Enjoy the money you have requested to meet this unforeseen expense and return it in comfortable weekly installments.
Advantages of Salvon mini credits
Among the advantages that Salvon can bring to its customers are:
- You can request loans without payroll demonstrating any other type of periodic income (Income, pension, unemployment benefit…)
- You can return the credit in small weekly installments, and in up to 6 and a half months.
- You can choose which day of the week charges are made, so plan your economy well.
- You have an extra period of 48 hours to pay the fee, without extra charge.
- You can obtain credit with financial credit institutions, as long as your debt is less than 500 euros and not with any financial entity.
As a disadvantage, we must inform that the fees are somewhat high due to the convenience of the weekly payment. This carries more risks of default to the entity, which are reflected in those fees and interests.
Defaults on mini loans online Salvon
In each quota set, you have an extra term of 48 hours at no extra cost.
In case of greater delays or non-payments, expenses are increased in the form of interest and commissions, we recommend from here to make responsible use of this type of micro credits so as not to enter into high indebtedness difficult to face.
If you cannot meet the charge of a fee after the extra 48 hours, 20 euros of commissions will be added for non-payment.
The biggest advantage of Salvon’s fast loans is the possibility of paying in small weekly installments, even with the increase that this entails in fees. But avoid defaults, since they involve a high added expense.