5 Student Loan Questions You Shouldn’t Be Afraid To Ask Put away student loans
During your college career, you may have been reminded by an instructor that there are no dumb questions. If something isn’t clear, it’s always a good approach to raise your hand and ask for clarification.
Today’s student loan borrowers may want to take this advice to heart because it is easy to get things wrong about student loan debt. Here are five seemingly silly student loan questions that aren’t so silly after all:
- Do I really have to pay off my student loans?
- Who is my student loan manager?
- How can I find my interest rates?
- If I can’t afford my student loan repayments, can I reduce them?
- Can I combine all of my student loans?