Amazon’s most beloved holiday gift ideas for 2021 revealed
Finding a thoughtful gift for all the loved ones in your life can seem like an impossible feat, especially when you’re trying to stick to a gift budget. Fortunately, many large retailers publish gift guides for inspiration during the holiday season.
One of these sources is Amazon’s annual list of its the most popular gifts from customers. Read on to see some of the most popular gifts of 2021, from expensive tech gadgets to affordable Christmas stockings. Plus, think about tips for consolidating your credit card debt when the holiday season is over.
Visit Credible to compare offers on a wide variety of financial products, from reward credit cards to debt consolidation loans.
BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING DECREASES BECAUSE CYBER MONDAY SHOULD BE THE HIGHEST SPENDING HOLIDAYS
Christmas gift guide: unique gifts for the whole family
You don’t have to look far to find the perfect gift for everyone on your holiday shopping list. Here are some of the top-rated giveaways of 2021, according to Amazon:
- Work at home technology. With the increase in remote working, Amazon buyers are flocking to top selling items that can make working from home more enjoyable, such as Noise-canceling headphones, bluetooth speakers, fluffy slippers and houseplants.
- New kitchen gadgets. If you are looking for the perfect gift for the foodie in your family, you might consider kitchen technology like pressure cookers, air fryers and overflow coffee makers. Classic kitchen utensils like stand mixers and cast iron pans are also popular among cooking enthusiasts.
- Back to school essentials. Colder weather means it’s time to invest in new winter coats, scarves, and gloves for those students who have resumed in-person learning. Other popular holiday gifts include reusable backpacks, bikes, and water bottles.
- Sweets for self-care. Candles are always a safe bet if you need a last minute gift idea. Shoppers are also forking out trendy giveaways like bath bombs, beard grooming kits, bathrobes, and even mini-fridges for luxury skin care products.
- Gifts the whole family can enjoy. Quality time is made even better with shared goodies like classic board games, puzzles, and s’more-making kits.
And for the person who already has everything, gift cards are a reliable option. You can even redeem credit card rewards in the form of gift cards, which can help you save money on holiday shopping. You can compare credit cards with rewards for free on Credible without affecting your credit score.
NEED MONEY FOR HOLIDAY SHOPPING? HERE ARE 3 WAYS TO BORROW STRATEGICALLY
How To Consolidate Vacation Debt In The New Year
Gift shopping can leave consumers with a hangover of expensive spending when the holidays are over. Americans plan to spend nearly $ 1,000 on vacation expenses this year, and 70% of shoppers go over budget during the holidays, according to the results of a recent survey.
If you’ve racked up more credit card debt than you can repay, consider taking out a debt consolidation loan. This is a type of personal loan that you pay off in fixed monthly installments over a set period of time, which can help you save money on interest in the long run.
A recent analysis by Credible estimates that borrowers can save almost $ 2,400 by consolidating their credit card debt into a personal loan. Indeed, personal loans tend to offer lower rates than credit cards – the average rate for a two-year personal loan is 9.39%, compared to 17.13% for credit cards, according to the Federal Reserve.
You can compare debt consolidation loans for free on Credible and use a personal loan calculator to estimate your potential savings.
THE RISKS OF USING BUY NOW, PAY LATER TO FINANCE HOLIDAY SHOPPING
Have a finance-related question, but you don’t know who to ask? Email the Credible Money Expert at [email protected] and your question could be answered by Credible in our Money Expert column.